Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blog Candy Winner

Hello! I have a winner from the blog candy I posted from last week. I used Random.org to choose a number, then found the corresponding comment on the post. Congrats to…


Blogger cjgusloff57 said...
These new dies are gorgeous! And your cards are beautiful! I only own the basic Spellbinders dies. Circles, Ovals, Scallops and the card layering dies. But, it seems I use them all the time. Like your stamp sets and hope I am lucky for a change.
March 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM



Congratulations to cjgusloff57!!! Please email me your address to theresamomber (@) gmail.com and I'll get your stamp sets sent off to you.

If I don't hear from cjgusloff57 by Friday, I'll draw a new name.


Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I'll be back tomorrow with a new tutorial. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

verna garrison said...

I LOOKED THAN READ..SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR MISHAP ELEVATE AND ICE IS THE TICKET..HURRY AND GET WELLLL
HUGS AND PRAYERS
VERNA GARRISON