Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink Plumeria Tutorial

Hello! Today I have a pink plumeria card, featuring images from Tropical Nature.

 To begin, I stamped the plumeria flowers using Memento Espresso Truffle ink, then started coloring with a RV19 Copic marker.

 Added RV55.

 Filled in with RV52.

 I added a bit of Y13 to the centers of the flowers.

 For the stem, I started with YG03.

 Addd G03.

 Then added a bit of YG97 to shade. After coloring, I cut out the image.

 I cut and embossed white card stock using Spellbinders™ Lacey Circles Nestabilities®, then sponged Memento Rose Bud ink while still in the die template.

 Then I stamped the sentiment using Memento Espresso Truffle.

I layered with Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink card stock and white, adhering the image and layers with Pop Dots. I used my old SU piercing mat to add the piercing and used my Scor-Buddy to add score lines to the 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inch card base. The pretty web ribbon is from Creative Impressions. I also added some self adhesive pearls to the centers of the flowers. 

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a wonderful day! 


5 comments:

Patti J said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous. The colors are beautiful, the stamps are fabulous, and I am so taken by your score lines on both layers! Love to see the pierced corners coming back, too! Thanks for sharing :)

Sheri said...

Beautiful card love the paper piercing!

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, it's really a pleasant for me to go to see this web page, it contains priceless Information.

Also visit my weblog :: iamsport.org

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is so gorgeous Theresa! Thank you so much for thanking the time to add the tutorial for the coloring of the image! So helpful!
Thank you for sharing!

Rosy Newlun said...

Dreamy, Theresa! Just like how they look IRL! I love the ones not opened yet - they look like spirals :) Your coloring floors me, as always!