Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello Sunflower

Hiya! This past weekend I visited with my mom and sister and did a bit of stamping. I got to play around with some of their stamps and just had to ink up this gorgeous sunflower from Mark's Finest Papers.

I started by coloring the deepest part of the petals with my R89 Copic.

I added R22.

Then used R24 to blend the two colors.

Came back with R22 for more blending.

Then added R20, leaving some highlights un-colored.

For the center, I started with E39.

Aded YR14.

Added Y17, then filled in with YR000.

Used YG03 all over on the stem, then YG95 around the edges.

Used YG93 to blend.  After coloring, I cut out the image.

Sponged Memento Cantaloupe ink on the background.

Sponged Memento Rhubarb. After Sponging, I used my Swiss Dots to emboss.

I made another layer the same way, but kept the colors much lighter. I layered with Pure Luxury Chocolate Brown and used an Innocent Pink cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous. Love the rich, yummy colors!!!

Anke said...

Oh Teresa your sunflowercard is so beautiful.

Anke

Glenda said...

I just love sunflowers and you did them proud! Love the colors you chose! Great job!

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Christiana said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the step by step instructions, too. Thanks so much for sharing!

creative DIVA said...

beautiful