Friday, April 1, 2011

Fab Guest Mary Anne!

Happy Friday! Today I am featuring a talented guest designer and friend, Mary Anne. One day nearly a year ago, I saw some beautiful swan photos on Mary Anne's blog. It was those photos that originally inspired the first drawings for Warm With Love, so when the set was released, I knew I wanted to be sure to send Mary Anne a set and ask her to make a project to share here on my blog.

I just love this card, Mary Anne created. Such beautiful coloring and sponging of the scene! I love the way she added the little dangly dragonfly charm to the die cut circle and the pink/grey color combo is gorgeous!

Here are the details in Mary Anne's own words...

Card stock is Smoky Slate with a layer of Innocent Pink, Pure Luxury, from Gina K. Designs.
My pink layer is stamped with the small fern stamp for the set to create background paper. 
I created a medallion with an MS Punch Around set called Iron Gate.
My scalloped swan image is mounted on a Nestie Blossom, and inked with assorted inks. 
The image was colored with Copic markers, and an extra swan was popped up.
I popped my sentiment and used a pink gingham ribbon and dragonfly charm for accents.

Be sure to visit Mary Anne's blog for another Warm With Love project she has to show you. Thanks, Mary Anne for sharing your wonderful talent with us and for inspiring one of my favorite sets yet!

Thank you all for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow for a Saturday post. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Nana Griffin said...

Very lovely!

Patti J said...

Mary Anne is so sweet, and so talented! What a great story! Her card is gorgeous, and you have created another fabulous stamp set! Hugs...

Kristie W. said...

This is gorgeous!! Off to hop over to Mary Anne's blog!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I see you have a sponging buddy.

Casmiles said...

What a beautiful card. I love the perfect blending of your colors and the colors themselves.

CraftieConnie said...

Oohhhhh gorgeous card, Mary Anne is so talented! Your set is fabulous Theresa!