Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fairytale Dreams

Hello! Today I have a card made with a sweet image from Wishes and Dreams.

I used Copics to color the image, starting by filling in the hair with Y000. Then I used Y21 to add some shading. (Y23 was pictured by mistake- oops!)

Added more shading to the hair with Y23.

More shading with E33.

Added the deepest shading with E35.


On her skin, I used YR000.


Then added a little R00 to her cheeks and to shade. 

Added a little more color to her cheeks and eyelids, using R02.

On the dress, I used B23, with B26 to shade. Then I used my blender pen to push in some highlights.

On the wings, I used RV21.

For the mushroom, I started with Y17 on the spots.

Added Y23.

Then filled in with Y000.

For the remainder of the mushroom, I outlined with YR07.


Added YR04.





Then filled in with YR12. After coloring, I cut out the image.

For the background, I sponged Memento Cantaloupe in the center.

Then sponged Memento Danube Blue from the edges on the top half.

Sponged Memento Bamboo Leaves around the edges on the bottom half.


I used my YG93 Copic marker to add some wispy grass to the background. The image was adhered with Pop Dots. I made another layer by sponging Memento Bamboo Leaves, lightly, around the edges of some white cardstock and embossed with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I layered with Pure Luxury Black Onxy and used a Creme De Menthe card base. The sentiment is also from Wishes and Dreams.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful Theresa! Stunning colors and fabulous tutorial.

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Totally gorgeous! Love your work!!!

Unknown said...

Brilliant tutorial and wonderful result! xxx

Nana Griffin said...

Lovely! I like how you show the copics used in each photo also besides listing the number. You are always so great with the tutorials. Thanks for taking the time to do these wonderful tutorials for us, it helps me so much!

Cecilia said...

This is lovely!!
It is wonderful how you mix all the colours and get a beautiful effect.

Unknown said...

Theresa, this one is so precious, just love it!!

Dottie said...

Absolutely love the tutorials and the wonderful detail you put into each card. Amazing.. Thnx for sharing.

StinkerbellSteph said...

All I can say is wow. Thank you for sharing your talent and teaching your skills.